Request MaintenanceIf you have a safety emergency, please call 9-1-1.
If you have a CO2, Gas or Electrical emergency, please ALSO call PG&E at 1-800-743-5000.
An emergency is ANY situation that requires immediate assistance from the police/sheriff, the fire department or an ambulance. If you are ever in doubt of whether a situation is an emergency you should call 9-1-1. It's better to be safe and let the 9-1-1 call taker determine if you need emergency assistance.
Emergency MaintenanceIf you have a maintenance emergency please call our emergency maintenance line at (530) 924-4365 OPTION 2 until you reach someone. Examples of emergencies:
- Any fire related issues (smoking, live wires etc)
- Actively leaking water
- A gas leak (call PG&E ASAP, then us)
- Flooding outside of the unit, such as the parking lot, etc)
- A non-working A/C unit on a very hot day (partial working does not qualify as an emergency)
- A non-working heater on a very cold day (partial working does not qualify as an emergency)
- Any other issue that is extremely time sensitive, and active damage is occuring
- Your lock is broken and you cannot open your only front door (lockouts are your resposibility unless the lock is broken)
Non-emergency RequestsPlease submit an online request. You will get faster response and quicker service if you are able to login and submit this in your tenant portal.
We do not provide lockout services. Should you loose your keys, call a locksmith, or come by our office during office hours for a replacement (at your charge).
Please checkout our Common Maintenance Fixes before submiting a request.
What to Expect
- You submit an online request When you submit a maintenance request through the IPM tenant portal, please provide the following information about your request:
- Contact Info: the best contact number to reach you
- Permission to Enter: if you approve of us entering your location get this repaired right away, even if you are not home. If you prefer to be there, then offer a day and time that works for you.
- Plumbing Related: If the issue deals with water, or a water leak, please indicate this.
- Details of the request: Be as specific as you can about what is going wrong, where in the house it is located, and any additional information you think might be helpful.
I don't have access to my tenant portal